4 Chipolata sausages,
4 Bacon slices,
6 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half,
4 Mushrooms thinly sliced,
Prepare your wingman kitchen, fire it up and get the pan nice and hot.
For this meal we add the ingredients one at a time, starting with the longest to cook.
1. So start by getting the sausages on the skillet with a little bit of butter, you will notice that the centre of the pan will be hotter than the edges. So start the sausages in the middle, turning regularly until they are browned on the outsides. when the sausages are browned move them to the cooler outside edges of the cast iron.
2. Next add in the bacon slices and get these cooked how you like, when the bacon is cooked place them on top of the sausages to keep them warm.
3. Put the mushrooms into the middle of the pan, with some butter if needed, when the mushrooms are cooked move them away from the middle of the pan.
4. Add the tomatoes.
5. Once the tomatoes are cooked mix all the ingredients up in the pan and then crack 4 eggs into it. Space the eggs out evenly and let the whites spread all over the pan. You can now use your chopping board as a lid on top of the pan to get the eggs to cook through.
6. Once the eggs are cooked you should be able to lift/slide the whole breakfast from the pan to the chopping board/plate in one go. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Last job is the toast, just put the bread on the wire rack over the heat until it's cooked how you like it.
If you cut it into 1/4s it is great between 2 bits of toast with some sauce for the ultimate breakfast sarnie. Fuck yeah :)